Aug 10, 2013

Po! Po! Po!

Po!
My legs are still hurting a lot but this climb was worth it! From the Maja e Rosit you can look over a large part of the Balkan mountains. The peak is by the way also the border between Albania and Montenegro. We needed 11 hours for the more this 3000 m altitude trip starting from the magnificent Valbonë valley. This way many, many thanks to Fulvio for his motivation despite he had to suffer more with his blisters!

---------------------------
The whole journey started in Београд, then I went to Podgorica, Cetinje, Kotor, Herceg Novi, Shkodër, from there via the most marvelous boat trip I have ever made along the Komani lake to Valbonë then to Gjakovë and now to Tiranë. I will report more when I am back home because it is hard to find an Internet store and I need the time there to find the information I need for traveling.

1 comment:

  1. Benedikt S. BöhrneAugust 14, 2013 at 8:37 AM

    hört sich nach einer astreinen Knechtung an, stark!

    ReplyDelete